MidwestHR is a Certified PEO by the IRS, 23 years in business, and retains 96% of customers each year.
Number of Clients
Years in Business
MidwestHR: The PEO for Today’s Growing Business
MidwestHR provides business owners with 5 to 1,000 employees with relief from dozens of time-consuming HR & employment related functions, while helping protect the business from ever-increasing HR demands and liabilities. In addition, we help our clients to offer employees a more robust benefit package, while at the same time, remaining in control of their premium costs.
Access the best HR software without the expense. From onboarding to retirement, our secure platform empowers you and your employees with all the essential features for mobile management. We handle integrations and updates so you get the power without the price.
With our large pool of clients, you’ll get access to quality benefits from leading providers at competitive rates. This buying power allows you to offer comprehensive employee benefits packages that rival those from big businesses and helps you attract and retain the top talent your business needs to thrive.
Experts When You Need Them
We have a team HR specialists who immerse themselves in your business and are always here to answer questions, provide guidance or handle issues. Dedicated to exceptional service, our greatest honor is having a 96% client retention rate.
Let Go of Liability
We’ll protect your business from ever-changing local, state and federal legislation. You maintain full control of day-to-day responsibilities, but get rid of the liabilities that can lead to tax penalties, regulatory fines or even law suits.
At MidwestHR, we don’t believe “one size fits all.” Every business is unique and we develop customized programs for companies big and small in a variety of industries. Unlike working with big PEOs, our clients select only the services they want ranging from basic to comprehensive without long-term contracts.
What Makes Us Different
Customized Client Engagements
- Wide range of flexible insurance options available
- Client retains own SUTA (more control over taxes)
- Ala carte services available—pay only for what you need
- Straight-forward, itemized billing; pass-through cost structure
- No long-term contracts; 30-day agreements
Experience and Expertise
- Have worked with hundreds of companies in dozens of industries; deep understanding of client challenges and desires
- Tenured staff who have specific focuses and attention to detail
- Entrepreneurially-focused leadership team, company
- Became one of the first Certified PEO’s by the IRS* in 2017
True Partnership with Clients
- Regular on-site visits, communication and personal attention
- Treatment of client’s employees as if they’re our own
- Local offices and employees; cell phones vs. call centers!
- Complimentary workshops, seminars and networking events
- Introductions for potential customers and other business needs
Midwest Gives Back
Midwest continues to support their goals and core values by giving back to the community. Recent efforts include donating their time and resources to Hospice, Relay for Life, SCARCE, Almost Home Kids, Sharing Connections, FMSC and even a $2,500 college scholarship award.