With more than 25 years of human resources experience, Compensation Solutions is a leader in the full-service PEO industry. Our PEO program will provide your company with a Fortune 500 style, integrated personnel management service.
Number of Clients
Years in Business
Why Compensation Solutions?
Your employees will have access to the same benefits and services as the nation’s largest companies while maintaining its small company, entrepreneurial culture.
CSI: A Most Unusual PEO
The PEO concept is a wonderful management tool… when delivered effectively. We at Compensation Solutions focus on specific companies in our local market to make certain that we can deliver the level of service that we are known for. We do not engage with just any company. We strategically look to partner with the very best, well run firms that appreciate the value of time and money and want to enhance the lives of their employees.
HR Expertise at your Fingertips
Our professionals on staff will provide you with expert and timely advice regarding almost any personnel management or Department of Labor issue. Access to our professional staff to assist you with delicate, personal issues such as healthcare, disability and family leave will make you feel secure in knowing that you are not only abiding by the law, but also doing what is best for your employees.
Executive Compensation Expertise for Senior Management
The principals of Compensation Solutions are among the very best executive compensation consultants in the nation. No one is more uniquely qualified to handle all of your compensation needs including ESOPs, vesting schedules, deferred compensation, “new comparability” profit-sharing, golden handcuffs and incentive programs.
Upgraded benefits packages while reducing costs
Your employees will be receiving more comprehensive coverage at a reduced rate. All CSI benefits packages come with Pinnacle Choice which is a discounted dental, vision and chiropractic plan. In addition, all employees that participate in the benefits plans will also receive $25,000 life insurance.
The highest level of personal customer service
The entire staff at CSI is committed to providing you and your employees with a level of personal service that will exceed your expectations. We do not believe in automated voice response systems. Whenever anyone calls CSI, they will always receive a “live person” ready to handle their questions from 7am to 7pm. From highly personal, health-related questions to basic queries about a paycheck . . . each issue is handled in a professional and expedient manner.
Personalized and accurate payroll
You and your employees will no longer just be an account number at a payroll company. Our clients receive the attention and proactive concern that enables us to provide you with a level of service that is difficult to find today. When your employees have questions regarding their paycheck, direct deposit, garnishments, filing status, etc., they simply call the toll-free number and hear a friendly voice ready to answer their questions.
What Makes Compensation Solutions Different?
- Compensation Solutions (CSI) currently has a 97% client retention rate.
- With more than sixty professionals, CSI has corporate headquarters in North Jersey and offices in Upper Saddle River, NJ and New York City at Two Penn Plaza.
- Our worksite employees have an average wage higher than that of national PEOs.
- Dozens of law firms and accounting firms in the NY/NJ area are on our program.
- CSI is not publicly traded and does not answer to shareholders.
And did we mention service? Compensation Solutions…
- Offers our clients easy access to upper management.
- Provides a 24/7 Employee Assistance Program and Crisis Hotline.
- Utilizes designated Account Executives who personally visit worksites, interacting with business owners and employees.
- Is known for its excellent response time and award winning service.
- Provides live phone support from 7am to 7pm Monday through Friday and 8am to 12pm on Saturday.
- Offers a 100 to 1 ratio of client company employees to CSI internal staff, which is well above the industry average.
- Is one of the few PEOs that provide an integrated claims management program for their worksite employees enrolled in employee benefits plans.
- Provides onsite safety training. We visit client worksites to train on topics, such as: ergonomics, blood borne pathogens and forklift safety.
- Provides experienced HR professional training online and onsite in areas, such as: sexual harassment awareness, performance appraisals, and motivation.
- Provides experienced professional software training online and onsite.
- Has one of the most comprehensive and award winning Web HRIS Systems in the industry. Clients and employees can perform tasks at their convenience, such as submitting health insurance applications, reprinting check stubs and W-2s, conducting software training and accessing our preferred vendor programs.
- Offers a flexible human resources service, allowing clients to select from a vast array of options for a customized program that suits their specific needs and concerns.